Sunday, May 13, 2012

5 Places

There have been some places that I've always wanted to go. When I was little I always wanted to go to Papua New Guinea, Paris and England. But now I have a new list and this is it!

1. London, England
Even though I have been there once, i still long to go. I feel really nostalgic when I think of it now. I love the architecture, accents, the British culture, the cities, the country, the humor. I think I love everything about it.


 2. Amsterdam, Netherlands
I have always been fascinated with the small roads, the canals, the small houses squished together and the orange colors. I became especially fascinated with Amsterdam after reading the Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

3. Istanbul, Turkey 
The city is beautiful. I used to have nerd moments and I would go research the Ottoman Empire, so that's probably why I began to like the city. I also fell in love with the city after reading Leviathan by Scott Westerfield. I also heard a wonderful report about the city on NPR. Also I heard that cats roam around there. It seems really whimsical. 


4. Chile
I've always wanted to go to Chile! It's a beautiful city mixed with jungle. The landscape varies according to where you are. It's close to the equator in some parts and really close to Antarctica in the southern tip. 


5. Galapagos Islands 
The Galapagos Islands have always been appealing. It's beautiful landscape, its diverse animal population and the lack of human civilization. It's also an adventure just to get there. Home --> Equador ->boat-> Galapagos








No comments:

Post a Comment