Friday, June 29, 2012

Les Livres!

So it's the time for me to decide what book I will pick to read for school. I looked through my list hopelessly this morning; I was looking for the perfect book. Being that I have to right three small essays about the protagonist I knew I had to pick wisely.

My choices (the books I want to read):

The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (started, never finished)
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time (I absolutely adore this book!)
Incredibly Loud & Extremely Close by Jonathan Foer
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

I decided that I was going to read both the Elegance of the Hedgehog and Incredibly Loud & Extremely Close. I bought all the books anyway... haha.

I'm required to read of Mice and Men  and I haven't really started yet. Even though it's only 106 pages. I finished Brisingr and Inhertance!!! They were amazing. I really wish that Nasuada and Murtagh had gotten together. Why such a sad ending!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment